A mini biography isn´t easy to write, but I´ll try out:
I was born Thur Aug 28 1958 late afternoon, so I’ve been around for a while..
My birthplace is Athens, Greece, but I have been moving around a lot since then.
Sweden became early my second home country where I soon learned the language and finished elementary school.
As a young student I tried various faculties,and moved between plenty of cities and foreign countries. My interests at that time was literature and music.
After a quite turbulent time, I finally settled for many years at the Cycladic island of Amorgos, raising a family and making small businesses.
In the meanwhile, I was also translating literature and worked as a freelance journalist at various newspapers, magazines and radio stations.
It was then – in the 90’s – I first came in contact with computers and soon discovered Internet. I was immediately getting fascinated by the seemingly unlimited possibilities it had to offer!
A few years later, after moving back to Sweden, I found myself at high-schools and universities, studying those beloved subjects from a closer range. In 2014 I did acquire a Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering/Web Development – specialized on Web Usability.
Since then I have build a few sites and still maintaining some:
- wp.gexynet.com – a work at MidSwedenUniversity on multimedia for the web, 2013
- borgenfritid.nu – for the youth centers I was working in, 2014
- hvbandrahemmet.se – about residence for young refugees, 2015
- andreasxyftilis.eu – on the life and work of my father when he passed 2016
- ostbergatv.se – for the TV-channel we run at the youth center, 2015
- geo-dan.com – affiliate site I build with my daughter Danae, 2018
And the story goes on…